Kaitlyn got a Kirsten doll from Santa this year. She's a little too young (way too young) but Kelsey got one too and Santa knows better than to get one for Kelsey and not Kaitlyn. Thanks for our special friends out there for passing along their beautiful dolls for the girls to love and enjoy. They will be well taken care of in our home.
Kelsey was soo excited. She peeked over the railing from upstairs and came to our room screaming: "Santa brought me a big girl doll!" She loved her doll and all of her presents.
Kaitlyn sharing a cookie with Kirsten.
Helping each other nicely. Kelsey liked being in charge - shocking I know - and handing out all of the present for each of us to open. She made sure that Bob and I got to open some in between all of their gifts.
Kelsey got a Samantha doll. She calls her "Sam" because she has a friend at school with the same name. She started calling her that immediately. I didn't understand and I kept correcting her until I realized that it's her doll! Even though it's kind of my doll too. I think I wanted the dolls just as much as the girls. I dressed them in their nightgowns and put them to bed last night.