Saturday, February 6, 2010

Loving the snow!


Kelsey and I used the heavy snow blown snow by the driveway to make an igloo! She pretended to sleep in there and then we made up names for her pet polar bear and penguin! She stayed out for almost 2 hours!

I had to beg her to try out the disc sled. She was afraid. After begging and pleading, she loved it! She went down about 10 times one her own and 10 with me helping her get going. After the first 10 or so, she learned to scoot up and I got to hang out on my sled and just watch and applaud.


Kaitlyn liked walking through the tunnels through the back yard. She liked shoveling too. She just didn't like sled riding. She will have to try again tomorrow. She watched us for awhile but couldn't be convinced to try it out.



Wipe out!





Daddy's helper!