YAY! The treasure was a big 6 pinata in the basement - By the way, THANK YOU Maureen for this awesome idea!

Here they are at the final clue. They had to put the "b" in the word basement and then sound it out to find out where the treasure was hidden. At this point, Ryan and Kaitlyn were both confused/scared/ and unable to read! Not too happy. David and Kelsey loved it!

I set up a treasure hunt for the kids. Kelsey and David loved it. The first bucket appeared in the living room and then the clues led them all over the house as they each found a bucket. I may have read the first clue with a little too much intensity and drama because Kaitlyn started crying and kept crying each time we found a bucket and clue. I think she was afraid and confused by how these buckets got in the house.

We made flower cookies on sticks to decorate for the party. They only at 2 while we were decorating!