I have been wanting to replace these old patio chair cushions for a long time but they are such a weird shape that I couldn't find anything to work! So, Angie let me borrow her sewing machine and I recovered the cushions myself - with some help from the girls! These are the "before" pictures.
Kelsey and Kaitlyn were really excited to help out. They cut out the foam to add some extra cushion to the cushions! Then I sewed the fabric. They were really good helpers! They want to learn to use the sewing machine but I'm going to hold off on that for a few years. I think we'll try to make some things for their dolls in the next few weeks.
The cushions turned out pretty well. They are much more comfortable with the added padding and I really like the green backs up next to the black furniture.