
Kathy got Kaitlyn and Kelsey the girl of the year (Chrissa) and her best friend (Gwen)! They were so happy - me too! Now Kelsey wants the pet camel, pink table set, bed, and all of the other accessories that Chrissa and Gwen have - of course So Do I!!

We had the special American Girl Cafe Lunch with the girls and their bitty babies. It was fun. Kelsey really got into the whole day. Kaitlyn had fun just having her baby beside her. They fed the dolls sips of tea. The lunch was 4 courses with very good food! I stole the menu for scrapbooking! They made everything very pretty -even chicken tenders! They had little flower shaped fruit and dessert with flowers growing out of it. I would have taken a million pictures but I wanted to enjoy it too!

The girls loved the bitty baby area. There was so much to see.

Kelsey posed the bitty babies with the store dolls. I asked her if Bitty had fun and she said "She had fun mommy because she got to see all of her brothers and sisters!" I told her that Chicago is where Bitty was born and showed her the doll hospital in the store.

American Girl Place in Chicago!