Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner - Kelsey's photo session

This picture pretty much describes how the girls acted at the Rehearsal Dinner. They had a great time. I chased Kaitlyn all over the place. At one point I even lost her - she ran into the girls bathroom and was using the restroom on her own!!!! I was glad she was doing that but would have liked her to let me know where she was going! It was a relief to walk in and see her little feet in the bathroom stall. The restaurant staff were very nice - saying "she's busy" and other things that people say to describe children who are wild and crazy! That's our Kaitlyn.
Kelsey took pictures to keep busy during the rehearsal dinner. This is Bob's dad!

Kelsey's picture of Grandma!


My picture of Aunt Michelle and Uncle Marco with Kelsey acting like a clown crawling under the table!




Kelsey's pic of Aunt Karen.



Kelsey's pic of me and Bob





Me and the girls - by Bob.