A tired little 4 year old! I thought it must have been about 9:00 but it was only 6:00 when the party wound down! I think these sleepovers are going to get more exhausting the older they get! Maybe they'll start sleeping in after staying up all night in the next few years!
Uncle Gary really wanted a singa-ma-jig. Better put that on his birthday list.
Good times in the basement. Ryan told us "don't talk" "don't look" He's got a whole routine down while he's shooting. I guess we were interupting his game!
Kaitlyn wanted to get right down to the basement to ride her bike! January birthdays make riding outside out of the question!
I think she was really surprised! We didn't hint at all about a bike coming!
How nice that Kelsey was happy for her too! This bike is so pretty! She looked like she was surprised!