Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleeping in their Tents!


After a second try, I gave up on letting them sleep together in the tents. They fell asleep happily, separately in their own rooms, in their own tents!


The happy, angelic joy of the sleepover lasted about 20 minutes and then Kelsey got hit in the head with Kaitlyn's leapster. Apparently, Kaitlyn's Rapunzel game has 5 games on it but you can't "unlock" the games until you play the first game and earn points! So essentially, Kaitlyn had one game to play and couldn't even try out the other games. This was just too much for Kaitlyn to take, so she apparently took our her aggresion on Kelsey. I have been playing the game to try and earn the points to unlock the other games but we are still only able to play one game! I just may have to hit Bob over the head with the Leapster if we don't get a new game unlocked pretty soon!

I moved the tents upstairs on Christmas night. Then on the next night the girls wanted to have a sleepover. So, I got them all set up and they had their leapsters to play with for a while! They were so excited and happy to be together.