Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Day Back to School for Kaitlyn and Trick-or-Treat Night!


As I walked Kaitlyn in to school this morning, I asked her how she broke her arm...She said that she jumped off of this sway fun and landed on her arm.  I guess she didn't notice that this piece of equipment has benches and is designed to be sat on and sway back and forth - sway fun!
 This was Kaitlyn's first day back to school after breaking her arm.  I was so worried about lunch and bathroom and coat and .....  but her teacher is wonderful and the nurse was so kind!  I knew she'd be taken care of at school.  Kelsey is now her backpack carrier and helps her get on the bus.  She had help at lunch from the staff and a good friend.  She did great and had plenty of energy left over for trick-or-treat that evening. 
 Bat Girl and Spider Girl!