Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kelsey's Valentine's Day Party

This is Kelsey at her table. She sits with these six friends everyday. She was a little shy with me there that day but I have a feeling this is a good group. The girl side of the table took their frame craft very seriously - trading stickers, looking at each other's work.
Here's Kelsey at group playing a game where you aren't allowed to smile. Kelsey was never able to get through the sentence without smiling! She had to say "Happy Valentine's Day to you but I just can't smile" and the other student was allowed to make faces and be silly the whole time! Kelsey ended up being "it" 3 times because she just couldn't do it without giggling!
I got to play 2 games with the kids! I made a sight word match up with hearts and the silly smile game. I loved checking out the class. The little boy that Kelsey talks about (Bryce) is sitting right behind her in the striped red shirt. After getting t0 hear all of Kelsey's comments about her classmates, it was neat to go in and meet them! They're a great little group.