
We were all glad to see snow on the slopes and on the snow tubing park. We got all dressed in our gear to try out the tubes. The girls were excited at this point...

At this point, Kelsey had already said that she would only go down once...

At this point, Kaitlyn had already said that she wasn't going down ...I explained that we had no other way down!

Crying...I am reasoning with her. We're here, the whole family is doing this, you might like it, we don't have this at home, you can hold on to my tube, I'll buy you a pony,,,etc...

Kelsey saw some other kids and she was excited to go down the slope!

The girl's reaction when they found out that Uncle Marco had picked out their tinkerbell toys!

Kelsey checking to see what Kaitlyn got...

Kaitlyn checking to see what Kelsey got.

gifts from Spain for everyone!

Kelsey and Karen in their cool new hair-dos (sorry Karen). It's a cute pic