
Kaitlyn posed for Kelsey with this poor naked baby while I was vacuuming upstairs. The girls took about 20 pictures of various wacky things...standing on the couch, the babydoll's eyes, the stairs, etc.

a self portrait

Kaitlyn rode her new bike around the neighborhood twice tonight! Kelsey preferred to use her scooter and hang out with Paige. Kaitlyn learned all about braking on the hills following a scary race that we had together! I had to catch her bike to stop her when I realized she didn't know how to brake!!! She was so scared that she kept peddling one time and then braking. She got the hang of it by the second trip around.

Kelsey's cool pose on her razor scooter. She explained to me that she tucks her t-shirt in to her pants because that keeps her from sweating - ? - and also she was very proud of the fact that she could store her water bottle in her waistband - ? - very cool.