
The girls really liked this warm water pool. It was about 85 degrees! They kept going under the water and we had to keep our eyes on both of them but Kaitlyn was especially brave! She would just go right under and swim around. She even figured out to get to the bottom and push off the floor. She was smiling the entire time - even under the water.

The girls got brave and tried out the slides and water fun area of the park for a little while!

Sliding with Pappy Bob! I think he let Kaitlyn win the race!

The girls liked the waterpark. I think Kelsey could have stayed in the pool the entire day. We had to force her to try out the lazy river and slides. I didn't get very many pictures because we were busy the whole time we were at the park!